"I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering."
-Steven Wright


About Me

Fielding, Utah, United States
I am a senior who has Home-schooled for going on 5 years! I live in rural Utah and help to run the Shamrock Farm Nigerian Dwarf Goat herd. I like to play the piano, participate in Irish dance, and have fun with my family.
"What we love determines what we seek, what we seek determines what we think and do, what we think and do determines what we become."
-Dieter F. Utchdorf

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Such a wonderful thing. . .

I had to download Picasa to re-size a few pictures for a poster that my mother made.  After fixing the pictures I had a little time to "play" with a few pictures. . . I now love (very, very, very much) Picasa.  The ones I re-touched are below.



One of my favorites!

The first one I retouched. . .



 



It was a lot of fun playing with all of these pictures.  I am so excited that I finally figured out which of the actions only colored part of the picture and turned the rest of it black and white.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle"

-Albert Einstein