"I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering."
-Steven Wright


About Me

Fielding, Utah, United States
I am a senior who has Home-schooled for going on 5 years! I live in rural Utah and help to run the Shamrock Farm Nigerian Dwarf Goat herd. I like to play the piano, participate in Irish dance, and have fun with my family.
"What we love determines what we seek, what we seek determines what we think and do, what we think and do determines what we become."
-Dieter F. Utchdorf

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Lightroom. . .

Well. . . I am still in love with Light-room!  These are just a few of the pictures that I have retouched using Light-room. 

The randomness that results from combining me, my camera, and a flowerbed. . .

 The picture below is of my older brother and I at Uncle Jake's wedding.  Originally in full color, I reduced it to a black and white state and "painted" the red back in. . .
 These were my Christmas present that came in mid January. . . It was a Christmas that simply kept on giving!
Yep, still definitely in love with the software. . . I could seriously spend hours just playing with one picture. . . Not that I have that kind of time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle"

-Albert Einstein