"I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering."
-Steven Wright


About Me

Fielding, Utah, United States
I am a senior who has Home-schooled for going on 5 years! I live in rural Utah and help to run the Shamrock Farm Nigerian Dwarf Goat herd. I like to play the piano, participate in Irish dance, and have fun with my family.
"What we love determines what we seek, what we seek determines what we think and do, what we think and do determines what we become."
-Dieter F. Utchdorf

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Spot the Fox

We are going to play a game called "Spot the Fox."  See if you can find the fox in  the following pictures, I wish that I could say you get a prize if you find it, but you don't. 


I know that the pictures look almost exactly the same, but the fox is positioned differently in the second one.  Trust me, he is!!!

On a side note, these pictures were taken after I saw the fox wander across the road in broad daylight. Another abnormality is that when I walked up to the fence to take the picture (without having to zoom over a large space that is) it didn't move and I was only a few yards away. . . quite weird!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle"

-Albert Einstein